- PROMETRIKA hosts Part 2 of Webinar Series: Keys to a Successful Natural History Study, Practical Operational and Data Collection Challenges Sept 1, 2021
- PROMETRIKA, LLC And FindMeCure, Ltd. Partner To Bring Clinical Research Closer To Patients
- PROMETRIKA hosts Part 1 of Webinar Series: Keys to a Successful Natural History Study, Forging Successful Sponsor-Academia Collaborations in the Real World Apr 27, 2021
- PROMETRIKA participates in relief efforts for Texas
- PROMETRIKA Achieves Accreditation in Targeted SDV
- From Thought Leadership! Considerations for Missing Data Imputation
- PM Considerations for NDA / MAA Submissions
- SAD or MAD But Not Alone: Medical Writing for Small Biotechs
- Our COVID-19 Response: Meeting Your Needs in These Unprecedented Time
- How Risk Based Monitoring Fits into an Overall Clinical Development Quality Management Approach
- PROMETRIKA Partners with Comprehend to Enhance its Full Service Clinical Trial Offering
- Current Trends in Global Clinical Trials
- PROMETRIKA and Karyopharm: Partners in Global COVID-19 Trial
- Giving Back to the Community
- Miganush Stepanians, PhD speaking at the WORLDSymposia
- December 2020 Newsletter [Volume 6]
In Data Management, our team uses their deep knowledge and their experience with industry-leading technologies to deliver databases meeting biopharma’s rigorous standards. Our database programmers are Medidata Rave® Study Builder certified and expert at custom function programming. We integrate seamlessly with our sponsors, external data vendors, and other project functions as part of a strong, collaborative study team. We are flexible and can provide the full data management suite or select services, according to the sponsor’s needs.
FOCUS ON RARE DISEASES
We have experience in rare disease clinical trials that includes more than 70 studies in a broad range of indications.
FOCUS ON ONCOLOGY
Oncology represents one of PROMETRIKA’s top three therapeutic areas of experience.
PROMETRIKA was founded in 2003 and started operations as a data management, biostatistics, and medical writing functional service provider. In 2007, we added clinical operations and pharmacovigilance and became a full-service Clinical Research Organization. Since then, PROMETRIKA has provided more than a decade of experienced, professional support to local, national, and international clients and has gained a reputation for quality and excellence. Let us tell you about our journey!