- PROMETRIKA Achieves Accreditation in Targeted SDV
- Introducing the new PROMETRIKA.COM!
- PROMETRIKA is pleased to announce our newest Leadership Team member, Mr. Barry Mirrer, who joins us as Head of Quality Assurance.
- New from Thought Leadership! Considerations for Missing Data Imputation
- PROMETRIKA Partners with Comprehend to Enhance its Full Service Clinical Trial Offering
MassBio Patient Advocacy SummitNovember 2 2019Cambridge, MA
- November 6-9 2019 San Diego, CA
American Medical Writers Association
- November 12-13 2019 New York, NY
Heather Paden, MS
“PROMETRIKA acts as an agile and synergistic extension of your team for clinical trials. We provide the leadership and trial oversight that seamlessly streamlines communication, ensures regulatory compliance, prevents delays, and can minimize costs. We’ve collaborated on over 1,000 phase 1 to phase 4 clinical trials and achieved new drug approvals by the U.S. FDA and European regulatory agencies. Well-versed in studies of all therapeutic areas, we have specialized expertise in rare disease and oncology clinical trials.”
Heather Paden, MS
FOCUS ON RARE DISEASES
We have experience in rare disease clinical trials that includes more than 60 studies in a broad range of indications.
FOCUS ON ONCOLOGY
Oncology represents one of PROMETRIKA’s top three therapeutic areas of experience.
PROMETRIKA was founded in 2003 and started operations as a data management, biostatistics, and medical writing functional service provider. In 2007, we added clinical operations and pharmacovigilance and became a full-service Clinical Research Organization. Since then, PROMETRIKA has provided more than a decade of experienced, professional support to local, national, and international clients and has gained a reputation for quality and excellence. Let us tell you about our journey!